Wednesday 16 May 2012

Homey Instant Noodles



It's instant noodles night today... Usually we eat out during weekdays because by the time I reach home from work, it's pretty late. We always have a few brands of instant noodles at home. One of them is Myojo Abalone Chicken Instant Noodles. Most of the time I will include eggs, vegetables or mushrooms into the noodles. I hate having instant noodles only... Taste a bit funny! I will raid my fridge for leftover ingredients and toss them into the noodles. I love the sweetness of the soup seeping from the vegetables.

Ingredients:

1 pack of Myojo abalone chicken Instant noodles.
1 handful of broccoli
1 handful of cauliflower
12 sliced carrots
1 tomato (quartered)
1 chili padi (deseeded and chopped)
Few drops of sesame oil
Water
Dash of black pepper

Methods:

1. Put water to boil in the pot.

2. Toss in the tomatoes, cauliflower, chili and carrots. Cook for 2 minutes.

3. Add in the Myojo seasoning and noodles. Cook for 2 minutes.

4. Add the broccoli and cook for another 1 minute.

5. Add the sesame oil and turn off the fire.

6. Sprinkle with black pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment